Hilton Surfers Paradise
About the Resort
The spectacular twin-tower 5 Star Hilton Surfers Paradise is set in the heart of Australia’s favourite holiday destination. This resort is just 2 mins walk to Surfers Paradise beach, and is surrounded by a huge choice of eateries, restaurants, entertainment and spectacular shopping.
Hilton Surfers Paradise offers over 400 luxury guest rooms and spacious self-contained residences / apartments, with contemporary designer furnishings.
The hotel rooms offer spacious modern interiors with a floor space from 37 m2, your choice of king or king-single beds, LCD TV’s, iPod docking station, and some rooms have balconies with a stunning City or Hinterland view.
The 5 Star residences provide all the comfort and convenience of a holiday apartment. Each residence / apartment offers a separate living and dining area, luxury appliances, LCD TV’s, private balcony with spectacular views, modern full-sized kitchen, over-sized bathrooms, laundry and mini bar. The residences enjoy the added benefit of the Hilton’s 5 Star services and facilities such as in-room dining, 24-hour reception and valet parking.
Hilton Surfers Paradise also offers restaurants and bars including Luke Mangan’s ‘Chefs Hat’ Salt Grill Restaurant, FIX Lounge Bar, and The Food Store which is a European style delicatessen. Recreation facilities include four pools, the luxury eforea Spa, fitness rooms, outdoor podium, pavilion and terrace.
- 5 Star Salt Grill Restaurant by the talented celebrity chef Luke Mangan
- FIX Bar – for a night out at a stylish and sophisticated lounge
- The Food Store is a gourmet marketplace, European style delicatessen serving a range of local and imported produce and dry goods
- eforea : spa at Hilton – combines 3 ranges of treatments for men and women
- Three outdoor swimming pools – 40 m outdoor pool, children’s splash pool, and an adult plunge pool with pool bar
- Indoor heated pool, spa and sauna
- In-room dining – Luke Mangan’s menu offers a selection from snacks and full meals
- The Deck offers a bar and dining menu for lounging by the pool
- BBQ huts, a landscaped podium, pavilion, and outdoor terrace
- Private theatre available for movies
- Whilst you are recovering, your companion is able to keep up their exercise routine, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week in the hotel’s two fitness areas
- BBQ Packs – Custom-made grilling packs for the outdoor Recreation Level
- In-room mini-bar with your favourite drinks and snacks
- Luxury toiletries and bath products
Hilton Surfers Paradise & Residences
6 Orchid Avenue
Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast
(Approx: 30 min from the Airport, 10 min to our Hospital)